Islamic Oasis Center has been providing food distribution on the FIRST Saturday of every month for over a year now Alhamdulillah. We have around 400 families that show up on that day, from all walks of life. We have people with different ethnicity, religious backgrounds, and age who depend on this food distribution that takes place every month. The food distribution takes place from 10 am until 2 pm; where we provide families with necessary needs such as:
- Tea (We are working on getting this product insha’Allah)
- Dates (During the Month of Ramadan)
- Bread (Certain food distributions)
This is costing us around $5000 monthly to run this project. Alhamdulillah we work with wholesalers who give us the best products at an excellent price.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- If you would like to drop off nonperishable food please make sure it’s during our business hrs and before the actual day of distribution.
- If you would like to volunteer on this day you are more then welcome to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us how many people will be attending on this day, and which month.
- If you would like to donate for this cause please go to : IOC PROJECT